The Deadline has been extended till 9th May, 2016.
Selected candidates will be informed for the interview later.
The Japan Foundation is a governmental organization of Japan, formed for international cultural exchange program. We are promoting Arts & Culture, Japanese Language and Japanese Studies & Intellectual Exchange Program in India.
The Japan Foundation, New Delhi hereby invites applications for the post of “Program Coordinator” on contract basis, stated as under:
Program Coordinator (On Contract basis)
2. Job Description
PR Tasks for all of the programs conducted by the office, such as
(1) Interviewing with Journalists
(2) Tracking Media Coverage (Newspaper, Magazines, e-Magazines, etc.)
(3) Information Transmission Through Website/Facebook/Twitter
(4) Management of mailing list
(5) Taking care of postal matters
(6) Other PR related works
(1) Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in Journalism, Media Studies is preferred.
(2) Being able to write Press release with effective catchphrases.
(3) Having high communication skill with Media people.
(4) Working experience in the field of Public Relations is preferred.
(5) Skill of Hindi and English is necessary, candidates having knowledge of writing or speaking Japanese language is preferred.
(6) Website management skill (at least having experiences of using WordPress), apart from the basic PC skill, such as using Microsoft Word and Excel, using E-mail and Internet Searching, etc.
4. Working Conditions
From Monday to Friday, 09:30 to 17:30 including 1 hour lunch break
Business Trip and Working on Weekends will also happen sometimes.
5. Offering salary
From Rs.20,000/- per month (depending on the skill and experience, the total amount can be consulted)
7. Documents to be submitted
(2) Certificate of graduate/ post graduate degree
(3) Certificate of working experience
(4) Recommendation Letter (not mandatory)
Please send all the documents in a sealed envelope to the following address:
The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
5A Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar IV
New Delhi 110024
*Personal communication is not allowed and all the enquiries shall be entertained through emails only.