The Japan Foundation cordially invites you to JF Koza Summer Program for children in the age group of 8-14 years. It is an interactive do-it-yourself session with your kids. The participants (1 parent – 1 child of the same family) will learn how to make a cute Japanese style of lunch box, that your little one will enjoy eating. There will be one veg and one non-veg Kyaraben that families can make and eat together. All the ingredients and tools required will be provided.
Date: May 14th, 2016
Time: 15:00 to 17:30
Venue: The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
Entry Free but by Registration only*.
Online Registration. Kindly visit http://goo.gl/forms/lPgH1D5LPm for registering yourself.
Registration is open till April 30th, 2016 IST 00.00 hours.
The participation confirmation will be done either via mail or call on or after May 3rd, 2016.
1. Parents must bring their child along.
2. Children should belong to the Age Group 8-14 years as of 14th May, 2016.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Only 1 Parent and 1 child of the same family can participate in the workshop. Any more family members can watch the session.
2. Please bring your child’s ID or DOB proof on the day of the event.
3. One family can participate in one session only either veg or non-veg.
4. If you participation is confirmed and you are unable to show up, kindly inform us as soon as possible so that the seat and the ingredients are not wasted.
*Kindly register after thoroughly reading eligibility and rules and regulations.