Do you want your students to experience the Japanese language and culture?
We welcome you!
The Japan Foundation, New Delhi offers language and culture-based workshops for schools, called SWAGATAM! JAPAN FOUNDATION. It is designed to encourage and excite students about learning Japanese.
The goal of this program is to enhance and motivate the Japanese language learners, and for non-Japanese learners to let them know more about Japan, Japanese language and culture as well.
The program consists of introduction of Japan Foundation followed by Japanese quiz and main activity, etc.
Dear School teachers and coordinators,
We are calling applications for our Online Swagatam Program for February 2023!
Our February theme is “Hinamatsuri” 【Doll Festival】. Hinamatsuri is a Japanese traditional festival. In this theme, students will get the chance to know about this festival with fun activities.
The main activity for February will be origami. Moreover, there will be an exciting quiz on this theme.
Let’s join and enjoy it together.
· Days: 8th – 28th February (Monday to Friday)
· Timing: 10:30 – 12:30 Hrs (IST)
· Place: Online (Zoom)
· Capacity: 10-50 Members
★ Participant’s Eligibility:
· Participants must be school students.
· Grades 4 to 12
· Participants must have a PC, desktop, or smartphone with an Internet connection.
★HOW TO APPLY
Only School teachers/Event Coordinators can apply for this. Apply Now!
· Application Deadline: 31 th January 2023@ 12:00hrs (IST)
· Application Form: https://forms.gle/8xQV4tzwvLW8esdPA
Ms. Muskan Praveen