Recruitment of receptionist
The Japan Foundation is a governmental organization of Japan formed for international cultural exchange program. We are promoting art & culture, Japanese language and Japanese studies & Intellectual exchange program in India. The Japan Foundation, New Delhi hereby invites the applications for the post of “Receptionist” on contract basis stated as under:
Receptionist (On Contract basis)
2. Job description
Communication Tasks at the office, such as
(1) Serving visitors at the front desk by welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
(2) Handling incoming phone calls
(3) Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
(4) Other Reception related works
(1) Fluent in Hindi and English is necessary.
(2) Being able to write emails in a professional manner.
(3) Having good communication skill with visitors.
(4) At least 1 year working experience as a receptionist.
4. Working Conditions
From Monday to Friday, 09:30 to 17:30 including 1 hour lunch break
Working overtime during weekdays or on Saturdays will also happen occasionally.
5. Offering salary
Around 16,000Rs per month (depending on the skill and experience, the total amount will be consulted.) TDS 10% will be deducted.
6. Documents to be submitted
CV with photo
(1) The REASON WHY you want to be a receptionist at the Japan Foundation
(2) HOW you can contribute to the Japan Foundation
Please send the above by email to : email@example.com
7. Deadline for the application
11 AM on 2nd June 2017
Procedure: After being selected, the candidates will be informed for an interveiw by 6th June.
*Personal communication is not allowed and all the enquiries shall be entertained through emails only.
*Only selected people will be informed for the interview by 6th June.