Let’s make Sweets with Matcha (Green Tea Powder)
The Japan Foundation, New Delhi cordially invites you to Mini Culture Event– Let’s make Sweets with Green Tea Powder
Japanese people drink green tea on various occasions from daily life to the formal ceremony. However, Green Tea Powder is used not only for making tea but also for making sweets. This workshop will be held with the aim to deepen the understanding of the various usage of green tea. Please join us!
1. Date: March 21st, 2018 (wed) 14:30 to 16:00
2. Venue: The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
3. Eligibility: Those who are interested in Japanese culture (Those who are 12 years of age and under should be accompanied by parents.)
4. Fee: Free
5. Participants: Max 30
6. Language: English
7. Registration: *First come first basis.
Please visit the below website and fill out the necessary information:
*Prior registration is required.
*If you do not show up by 14:20 pm the seat will be given to the other applicants on the waiting list.
*The only successful applicants and applicants on the waiting list get the confirmation email on March 16th.
8. Application Due Date: March 14th