The Japan Foundation, New Delhi supports Japanese Language Education in India through its various activities, like developing and producing teaching resources, conducts teacher training courses, seminars, workshops etc.
To help promote these programs in India the Japan Foundation, New Delhi office is seeking a teacher desirous to work in this field.
Responsibilities of the job:
· Teaching and chalking out plans for various programs like teacher training courses, seminars etc.
· Preparing teaching materials
· Assisting the JF Japanese language experts
Skills and Attributes required:
· Japanese language teaching experience
· In case of Indians JLPT N2 (old Level2) or above
· Resident of Delhi/NCR
Position is available from November, 2014
Monday to Friday (9:30-17:30)
10 October, 2014
Remuneration on the basis of skills and experience
To apply, please contact Mr. Yasujiro Takei on his Mobile: +91-9999893679 first and after that send your resume (Japanese, English) along with photo to Mr. Takei at firstname.lastname@example.org
After screening of the applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.