JF Chat Room – Let’s Speak in Japanese!
Registrations for this month’s JF Chat Room are open now.
This time, Japan Arline (JAL) flight attendants will be conducting the Chat Room. The theme for this month is “Hospitality”. We will learn about manners from the flight attendants, while speaking with native Japanese language speakers.
We hope this becomes a place of language exchange where you can with each other, the share ideas and information regarding cultures of Japan and India.
If you want practice your Japanese Language, then, please feel free to apply then. Apply soon as this event is based on first-come-first-serve.
The details are as follows:
- Date: 05th October 2019 (Sat), 10:30-12:30
- Venue: The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
- Theme: Hospitality
- Registration: Please visit the below website and fill out the necessary information.
(*First come first served basis)
*Due to seating capacity, only the selected candidates will get the confirmation email till 03rd
- Last Date to Apply: 02nd October
- Eligibility: Those who want to chat in Japanese.
Those who have eligibility of JLPT Level N3 or above.
(All conversation will be conducted in Japanese)
- Participants: Max 50