Japanese Language & Culture Course 2013
SUMMER COURSE for Students in Grade 5 & 6
– Course Instruction-
The Japan Foundation will conduct an intensive Japanese language course specially designed for school students in Grade 5 & 6. Students of this course will be able to communicate in basic Japanese on daily basis and understand Japanese culture through fun activities, such as origami, songs, dance etc. Interested students are required to submit the Application Form.
– Course Details –
– School students in Grade 5 and 6
– Students who have never learned Japanese
– Students who can understand lessons in English
(Lessons will be taught in English)
10th, 12th, 14th, 17th, 19th, 21st June, 2013
(6 lessons only)
Lesson time : 10am to 12pm
Material fee: INR 600
*There is no tuition fee. The material fee only will be incurred.
Venue: The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
Application deadline: 17th May, 2013
– If you are interested in this course, please email email@example.com to obtain the Application Form.
Kindly fillup the form and submit it by email or hand it to The Japan Foundation.
– Due to class size, there will be selection. Those selected will be informed by phone.
– For those who are selected will be required to pay the material fee of INR 600 at the Japan Foundation by 24th May 2013 to complete the registration. If the payment is not made by 24th May, the registration will be automatically cancelled.
Let’s learn Japanese in a fun way !!