The Japan Foundation, New Delhi is looking for young disaster management professionals and semi- professionals who want to actively use their creativity and innovative ideas to address the Disaster Preparedness, Risk Reduction and Mitigation challenges in India.
The HANDs Project 2015-2016 involves 4 research tours through Southeast Asia and Japan, which will include site visits, lectures, and workshops. During these intense trips, participants will develop action plans in disaster education and the above mentioned thematic areas and send their proposal to the Japan Foundation Asia Center. If approved, they will be given seed funding to implement their plans the following year.
– The application with the supporting documents should be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: HANDs 2015 Application<YOUR NAME>(e.g. HANDs 2015 Application RAHUL KUMAR)
– For CV & Portfolio, please only submit attachments as Microsoft Word files or Adobe PDF.
– Photo ID should be a JPEG or Adobe PDF.
– Do NOT send an e-mail with attachments totaling more than 8 MB.
– Deadline for submission is August 12, 2015.
If you have any questions or concerns about the application process or the HANDs Program, please send an email to email@example.com.