The Japan Foundation is a governmental organization of Japan which promotes the International Cultural Exchange Programs with the major three pillars of activities as;
1. Art and Cultural Program
2. Japanese Language Education Support
3. Japanese Studies and Intellectual Exchange
We hereby invite the applications for the post of “Japanese Language Coordinator” on contract basis”.
The condition of the post is stated as below :
Responsibilities of the job :
Assisting the Japanese language experts as follows:
1. Interpretation work (during school visits and seminar).
2. Translation work (E-mails and Educational materials).
3. Chalking out plans for various programs like workshops, seminars and administrative work related to it.
4. Preparing documents and teaching materials.
5. Interaction with the institutions.
Skills and Attributes required :
1. In case of Indians JLPT N2 (old Level2) or above.
2. Resident of Delhi/NCR.
3. Can start working from September 20, 2016.
Working Conditions : Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m – 5:30 p.m (Full Time)
Application Process :
Kindly E-mail your C.V, Resume ( Japanese & English only) to the person in charge (Mr. Hiroaki Konishi). Any format of resume will work however, please be sure to attach your photo in resume. After the document screening, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Contact : Mr. Hiroaki Konishi
Application Deadline : 2nd September, 2016 ( Friday).
＊ Japanese language teaching experience is not required, but preferred.
＊ For more details, please refer to the attached document