The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
Recruitment of new staff
The Japan Foundation is a governmental organization of Japan formed for the international cultural exchange program. We are promoting art & culture, Japanese language and Japanese studies & Intellectual exchange program in India.
The Japan Foundation, New Delhi (JFND) will invite the applications for the post of Administrative staff of Japanese language teacher training center on contract basis stated as under:
Full-time administrative staff (On Contract basis)
The Japanese Language Teacher Training Centre
(UGC – Human Resource Development Centre,
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067)
Administrative Assistant for Japanese language teachers on following operations
- Office procedures concerning course management
- Preparation of Japanese teacher’s lesson
- Making teaching materials
- Planning and operation of seminars and workshops
- Office administration works (travel arrangement, attending telephone /email inquiry, letter writing in English etc.)
- Coordination with other related organizations
- N3 Level or higher (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree
- Having 3 years or longer working experience. Having related experience will be given preference.
- A skill of Hindi and English is necessary.
- Good communication and task management skills
- Basic PC skill, such as using Microsoft Word and Excel, using E-mail and Internet Searching, SNS etc.
From Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00 including 1-hour lunch break. Business Trips, Working on Weekends and overtime on weekdays will also happen sometimes.
Rs. 35,000 per month (depending on the skill and experience, the total amount can be consulted). TDS 10% will be deducted.
June 18th, 2018 – March 31st, 2019 (Extension of per fiscal year can be considered)
8.How to apply
- Make the following documents in the PDF format
- Resume (Any format is acceptable. It is mandatory to attach your photo on your resume.)
- The certificate of graduation in bachelor degree or master degree
- Academic transcript in bachelor degree or master degree
- Motivation Letter (Any format is acceptable)
* ①, ② and ③ must be written in English. ④ should be written in Japanese.
- Send (1) documents to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for the application
June 8th, 2018
Paper Screening and Interview
* Applicants who have passed the paper screening process will receive an e-mail about interviews process by June 12th.
Himani Rawal (Ms.): Assistant Program Officer, The Japan Foundation New Delhi
5-A, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar IV New Delhi 110024, INDIA
Tel: + 91-11-2644-2971 / 72 Fax: + 91-11-4172-9128