The Japan Foundation, New Delhi (JFND) invites applicants for our part-time lecturer positions in Japanese language.
The Japan Foundation has been offering Japanese language and culture course in New Delhi since 2011. The courses are designed for teaching conversational Japanese to adults.
We are seeking teachers who are passionate about Japanese-language education and Japanese culture.
Please note that part-time positions are as-needed positions and do not accrue rights to tenure.
1. Teaching will include weekend hours and/or twice in a week class.
2. Be actively engaged in the Japanese language courses, lesson plans, curriculum, and instructional material development.
3. Provide informed feedback on assignments.
1. M.A or a higher degree in a field related to Japanese-language education.
2. JLPT Level N2.
3. Freshers can also apply.
The person who fills this position will be paid an hourly rate (academic preparation inclusive), commensurate with qualifications and experience based on The Japan Foundation’s rules and regulations.
1. A letter of application written in Japanese, outlining your qualifications, experience and objectives.
2. Curriculum vitae
3. One letter of recommendation. (Not Mandatory)
Submit the complete documents either by hand or via post mail to:
The Japan Foundation
5A, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar-4,
Near Moolchand Metro Station,
Application Close: 17th June, 2016
For any enquiry:
E-mail to us at email@example.com
Review of applications will begin immediately. Interviews will be held at the Japan Foundation, New Delhi for only those who are selected after the paper screening. The Japan Foundation will not return any of the application materials to the applicants.