Notice for Resuming the library services.
With the consideration and the effects of prolonged closure of library due to COVID-19 on library members’ study and research, the Japan Foundation, New Delhi library is resuming some of it’s services in a limited way from Nov. 15, 2021.
Returning of books
We are requesting to all the library members to return the library materials(books, CDs, magazines and manga), which they have borrowed before April 2020. No overdue fee will be charged till Dec 10, 2021.
Renewal of library membership.
Library members, whose membership was valid even after Mar. 9, 2020 ,may renew their membership for the remaining time period. (From Mar. 9, 2020 till their validity date).
Please send your renewal request at ‘email@example.com’ with their old membership card.
*New registration is not yet started.
Monday to Friday (11:00 to 18:00)
Saturday, Sunday and the Japan Foundation New Delhi’s Holidays
Notes for use
To avoid further spreading of COVID-2019,
- If you have symptoms such as a fever or a cough, refrain from entering the Japan Foundation premises.
- No entry will be allowed without mask.
- Keep “social distance” from other users.
- Library members may drop all the library material outside in the box. After isolating the library material for four days, a Confirmation mail of receiving will be sent to you.
- No one will be allowed to enter in Library and the office premises.
We will inform you all when we will resume other services as well.
Thank you for your cooperation.