The Japan Foundation, New Delhi cordially invites you to Mini Culture Event–書道～Calligraphy Workshop～ on September 20th, 2018!
Shodo is the calligraphy which uses a brush and black ink. In a Japan, we enjoy shodo in the special occasions such as writing the resolution at the beginning of the year. This workshop aims for not only Japanese language learners but also for people who have never studied Japanese to experience calligraphy and enjoy writing the Japanese alphabets. Please join us!!
- Date: September 20th, 2018 (Thu) 14:30 to 16:30
- Venue: The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
- Eligibility: Those who are interested in Japanese culture and have not attended our calligraphy workshop before.
- Conductor: Ayumi Morris
- Fee: Free
- Participants: Max 30
- Language: English
- Registration: Free
Please visit the below website and fill out the necessary information: https://goo.gl/forms/rBrgHmxypKrodqRp1
- Application Due Date: September 17th.
- *Prior registration is required.
*First come, first serve basis
*If you do not show up by 14:20 pm, the seat will be given to the other applicants on the waiting list.
*The only successful applicants and applicants on the waiting list get the confirmation email on September 18th.