The Japan Foundation will conduct a short term Japanese language course specially designed for people who would like to grasp the essence of Japanese language at an introductory level.
The course comprises of 4 lessons on Wednesdays in October. This is a conversation based course in which you will be experiencing Japanese culture, talk about food customs and how to order in a restaurant in Japanese.
Do not expect a traditional language course focusing on just script and grammar, but fusion of Japanese culture and language.
– Those who are 18 years of age or above
– Those who have never learned Japanese before
– Those who can understand English as the lessons will be taught in English.
Lesson dates: 7th, 14th, 21th and 28th October, 2015 (all Wednesdays)
(Total 4 lessons)
Lesson time: 18:00 ~ 20:00
Material fee: INR 200
Number of seats: 20
Venue: The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
– Download the Application Form & Course Instructions from the website or obtain it from the JF Reception (GF).
– Please read the Course Instructions thoroughly before filling up the Application Form.
– Submit the duly filled form at the reception of The Japan Foundation.
– Due to limited seats, telephonic interview will be conducted during 18th to 23rd September.
– Seats will be allocated over an evaluation of Essay and Telephonic Interview.
– Those who are selected shall come and pay the material fee at the Japan Foundation by 30th September to finalize the registration.
– Working individuals will be preferred.
Application Open: 18:00 to 20:00 on Wednesday 16th Sep, 2015
Please come yourself for application submission.