Japanese Language & Culture Course March 2016- Trial Class
Learning Japanese language through the Freshness of Seasons
– Course Instructions –
The Japan Foundation will conduct a short term Japanese language course specially designed for people who would like to try and learn Japanese language at an introductory level.
The course comprises of 4 lessons on Wednesdays in March. This is a conversation based course in which you will be experiencing Japanese culture and customs associated with the four seasons of Japan. Please do not expect a traditional language course but fusion of Japanese culture and language.
– Those who are 18 years of age or above.
– Those who have never learned Japanese before.
– Those who can understand English as the lessons will be taught in English.
Lesson dates: 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th March, 2016 (all Wednesdays) (Total 4 lessons)
Lesson time: 14:00 to 16:00
Material fee: INR 200
Number of seats: 20
Venue: The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
1. Download the Application Form & Course Instructions from the website or obtain it from the JF Reception (GF).
2. Please read the Course Instructions thoroughly before filling up the Application Form.
3. Submit the duly filled form at The Japan Foundation on Feb 17th 2016 from 2:00pm – 4:00pm IN PERSON ONLY.
4. Please bring 1 original photo ID Proof when you come to submit the form.
5. Seats will be allocated over an evaluation of the Application Form and short interview conducted when submitting the Form.
6. The candidates selected will be informed over mail. Please check your mail by Feb 20th and please confirm the receipt of the mail by replying to the same at the earliest.
7. Those who are selected shall come and pay the material fee at the Japan Foundation on Feb 24th to finalize the registration. Anyone can pay fee on the behalf of the candidate.
Application Open: 14:00 to 16:00 on Wednesday 17thFeb, 2016
Please come yourself for application submission.