2017 First Semester First Screening Result for Intermediate Classes
The Japan Foundation, New Delhi has announced the result of 2017 First Semester First Screening for Intermediate level.
Please Find the Form Number and your Name in the list below and come to The Japan Foundation, New Delhi at allotted time.
2017 First Semester: First Screening Result: Class 6-9
1. Carry your Acknowledgement Slip along with you on the day when you come to
The Japan Foundation, New Delhi.
2. Bring 1 Passport Size Photo (same as attached in the form), ID and Address Proof along with
you on the day of the interview.
3. The interviews shall be conducted on June 13th 2017.
4. If you fail to come, or are late for the interview, no interview will be conducted.
5. The interview result will be out on the website and the notice board on
15th Jun, 2017 after 4:00 pm.
6. The candidates will have to come for the fee payment on the designated dates
From 16th June to 17th June, 2017 at 12pm.
7. The registration of those who failed to pay the fee by the designated day will be cancelled and
the seat will go to the next person in the waiting.
8. No calls/queries regarding the result or application status will be entertained.
9. The decision of The Japan Foundation, New Delhi is final.