Japanese Language & Cultural Course
First Semester [July, 2016 to November, 2016]
– Course Instructions, Rules and Regulations-
1. Applicants must be 18 years of age as of the June 20, 2016.
2. Those who have studied Japanese Language for 1 year or more.
3. Those who have knowledge of Hiragana, Katakana and 100 basic Kanji.
2. Course Details:
a. Marugoto A2-2-Japanese Language and Culture [Grammar & Script]
b. Marugoto A2-2- –Japanese Language and Culture [Conversation]
2. Textbook & Material Fee: INR 1200
3. Venue: The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
4. Seats Avavilable: 5
5. Lessons that fall on public holidays may be shifted to alternative dates.
6. If you are absent for 2 or more lessons in a row without informing, you cannot continue the course.
7. Attendance ratio of 70% is needed to obtain a certificate of completion of the course.
8. The Japan Foundation does not offer JLPT preparatory courses.
3. Time Table Regular Class
Course Duration: 1st week of July, 2016 to 1st week of November, 2016
Form Submission & Interview
Elementary A2-2 Conversation,
Grammar & Script
(Marugoto A2-2 / L 11-18)
June 20, 2016
10.30 am to 16.00 pm
4. Application Process and Course Fee Payment
1. Download the Application Form & Course Instructions from the website or obtain it from the JF reception (GF).
2. Submit the dully filled Application Form to the JF reception within the submission period in person ONLY. WE DO NOT accept submission of forms via mail.
3. Make sure you write the correct phone number and Email address in the form. The Japan Foundation may use these to communicate with you.
4. It is mandatory to attach a recent Passport size photograph on the form.
5. There will be 2 selection criteria – the Form Evaluation and Personal interview.
6. The short interview will be conducted along with the form submission.
7. Kindly bring the Course Fee along with you, if you are selected you will have to pay on the spot.
8. No calls/queries regarding the result or application status will be entertained.
9. The decision of The Japan Foundation is final.
5. Important Documents:
1. For Application Form Submission: 1 Passport Size photo.
2. For Interview:
a. 1 Passport Size Photo (Same as the one attached on the Application Form)
b. ID Proof (Original)
c. Address Proof (Original)
Application Submission: 20th June, 2016 (Mon) 10.30 a.m. – 16:00 p.m.
We will not accept ANY applications (no exceptions) after the closing date.
2016 1st SEMESTER – COURSE INSTRUCTIONS
2016 1st SEMESTER – APPLICATION FORM
Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel. 2644-2967