Call For Indian curators!
We would like to invite Indian curators to Japan, 30th July – 10th August, 2014.
The Japan Foundation would like to invite 7 curators from India, and have a group program for the purpose of providing opportunities for sharing information, building network in Japan, and broadening their sight to Asian art scene. During the stay in Japan, we will visit museum, university, artist-in-residence institute, art gallery, etc. to research and exchange idea. We will try to seek ways of future collaborations.
The further detail of the program is as follows, so please apply to us along with application form attached if you are interested in or spread the information to any interested person.
Dates of Program
30th July – 10th August, 2014
The Japan Foundation will cover the following costs:
1. Round trip airline ticket (economy)
2. Domestic transportation within Japan
4. Per diem
5. Overseas travel insurance
1. The applicant should be less than 40 years as of 30 July, 2014.
2. The applicant should be Indian nationality.
3. The applicant should be able to converse in English.
4. The applicant should have experience of curation at visual art exhibitions in the field of modern to contemporary art including photograph, design, fashion, media art and architecture.
Deadline for the application
17:00, 1st May, 2014
Due to limited capacity, priority will be given to applicants who can participate in all sessions. To apply, please fill out this Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the Japan Foundation, New Delhi by the deadline. Successful applicants will be contacted individually before 30th, May.
If you have any query, please feel free to contact Ms. Shalini Bisht <email@example.com>