The Japan Foundation, New Delhi brings up another Theme based class.
The details are as follows:
◆Outline of the course
In this course the participants will learn about the perception of life and death of the Japanese from two different point of views – Buddhism and literature. Further the participants will explore their own meaning of life and death through class discussions and workshop.
◆Level of the Language of the Aspiring Students
The aspirants of this course should have a minimum of N3 Level of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
◆Lecture date, time and venue
Dates : 10th,13th,17th and 20th May (Tue & Fri)
Time : 10:30 – 12:30
Venue : The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
Material Fee : Rs. 200/-
Class size : 15 people
Certificates will be provided on completing the course. There are 2 criteria- first, you have to pass the final test and second, the attendance should be 70% or above.
◆ Application and Course Fee Payment
– Download the Application Form from the website or obtain it from the JF reception (GF).
– Please read the Instructions thoroughly before filing up the Application Form.
– Submit the duly filled Form at The Japan Foundation (2nd Floor or send it via email to email@example.com)
– Due to class size, telephonic interview will be conducted.
– Those who are selected shall come and pay the material fee at the Japan Foundation by the designated date to finalise the registration.
– For any enquiry call us at 011-26442967/68; 26442971,72 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Open: at 10:00 on Monday 11th April, 2016
Application Close: at 17.30 on Tuesday 3rd May, 2016