Advanced Calligraphy Workshop 2019
We are holding another Advanced Calligraphy Workshop on February 1st, 2019 (Fri).
Shodo is calligraphy in which we use a brush and black ink. In Japan, we enjoy shodo on special occasions such as writing a resolution at the beginning of the year. This workshop aims not only Japanese language learners but also people who have never studied Japanese Language but are interested in learning about Japanese Culture. Register soon as it is a limited seat event.
- Date: February 1st, 2019 (Friday) 15:00 to 17:00
- Venue: The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
- Eligibility: Those who are interested in Japanese culture and have attended our basic calligraphy workshop before.
- Conductor: Ayumi Morris
- Fee: Free
- Participants: Max 20
- Language: English & Japanese
- Registration: Free
Please visit the below website and fill out the necessary information: https://goo.gl/forms/UxAqr9J7PA0me2ZA3
Application Due Date: January 29th.
- *Prior registration is required.
*First come, first serve basis
*If you do not show up by 14:50, the seat will be given to the other applicants on the waiting list.
*The only successful applicants and applicants on the waiting list get the confirmation email until January 30th.