“Let’s try Japanese calligraphy together and make a calendar with your favourite kanji”
If you have missed out on the previous workshop, then register soon as it is a limited seat event.
About Shoudo: Shoudo is calligraphy in which we use a brush and black ink. In Japan, we enjoy Shoudo on special occasions such as writing a resolution at the beginning of the year. This workshop aims for not only Japanese language learners but also people who have never studied Japanese Language but are interested in learning about Japanese Culture.
- Date: March 1st, 2019 (Friday) 14:30 to 16:30
- Venue: The Japan Foundation, New Delhi
- Eligibility: Those who are interested in Japanese culture and have never attended our Advanced Calligraphy Workshop before.
- Conductor: Ayumi Morris
- Fee: Free
- Participants: Max 20
- Language: English & Japanese
- Registration: Free
Please visit the below website and fill out the necessary information.
Application Due Date: February 26th.
- *Prior registration is required.
*First come, first serve basis
*If you do not show up by 14:20, the seat will be given to the other applicants on the waiting list.
*The only successful applicants and applicants on the waiting list get the confirmation email until February 27th.