Teachers’ Training Course B (12 Hours) in New Delhi
Duration: 21– 22nd of December 2018 (Fri-Sat; 2 days)
Venue: Japanese Language Teachers’ Training Centre (JNU- HRDC)
Resource persons from The Japan Foundation, New Delhi Office
(1)Ms. Yuiko Wakana, Japanese Language Advisor
(2)Ms. Shinako Sakemi, Japanese Language Advisor
(3)Dr. Nitasha Sharma, Japanese Language Lecturer
Purpose: Improving the teaching of the current primary and middle school’s Japanese language teachers
A) Japanese language teachers of primary and middle schools
Capacity: Max 30
Certificate: The Certificate will be provided to the participants who attend the course for its full duration.
Application forms: Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/PuTMalPa3wDK8Lq82
※Please send an email for the Pre-task by 13th December 2018 ⇒ firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the application: 13 December 2018 (Thursday)
Note: This training course is only for primary or middle school teachers.
21st of December
10:00~13:00 Introduction of 21st Century Skill and Project Based Learning
Project Based Learning Activity ①
14:00~17:00 Project Based Learning Activity ②
22nd of December
10:00~13:00 Project Based Learning Activity ③
14:00~17:00 Review, feedback
- This workshop will be conducted in Japanese, depending on the session.
- The activity of this workshop may be recorded and uploaded on the internet. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- For those participants who come from outside Delhi, following support will be provided:
A. For those participants who come from outside Delhi, following support will be provided:
1. Round-trip transportation fee from your residential city to Delhi (Maximum limit applicable)
2. Accommodation within the training center (dormitory on double room sharing basis)
(This will be provided, subject to availability. (Breakfast and dinner included)
- Those who wish to avail the above support should fill out the relevant items on the application form.
SUPPORTED By MHRD, UGC, JNU-HRDC, MSDE, MoCI, MoHFW, MeiTY, and CSIR